Income Tax Sample Course
Description: This course provides a general overview of federal income tax laws for individuals. It explains who must file, which tax forms to use, when the return is due, and other general information. This sample course is provided only to show the format and structure of Sequoia CPE courses and cannot be taken for credit.
Note: Content provided in the sample course may not be up-to-date.
If you would like, you can download the course material and take the short 5 question sample exam to familiarize yourself with how our courses are presented before purchasing your membership.
All Sequoia CPE courses will be presented in the same easy to use format as this sample course
Completing your continuing education has never been easier than with Sequoia CPE:
- Step 1: Browse all of the available courses by clicking View Courses above
- Step 2: Purchase our Unlimited Continuing Education Package
- Step 3: Add courses to your account as often as you would like during the next 12 months
- Step 4: Download PDF course materials and access online exams from My Account
- Step 5: View your Completion Certificates in My Account immediately after passing each exam