Annual Filing Season Program | Sequoia CPE
IRS Annual Filing Season Program - Continuing Education
Stand Out From The Crowd!
- Satisfies the Full Continuing Education Requirement for IRS Annual Filing Season Program
- Instant Grading, Certificates, and PDF Course Materials
- All-Inclusive Price - No Additional Fees for Exams, Certificates, Etc.
How It Works:
Complete the appropriate continuing education package from Sequoia CPE to become eligible for the IRS Annual Filing Season Program Record of Completion. Grading of final exams is instantaneous and completion certificates are available in your account immediately after passing each exam.
- Step 1: Determine if you are exempt from completing the 6-hour AFTR course. See Am I exempt? for more information.
- Step 2: Purchase our AFTR Package for $79.50 or our AFTR-Exempt Package for $64.50
- Step 3: Download PDF course materials and access online exams for each course from My Account
- Step 4: Completion certificates are available in My Account immediately after passing each exam with a score of at least 70% correct
- Step 5: Sequoia CPE will report your continuing education credits directly to the IRS
- Step 6: The IRS will contact the PTIN holder notifying them of eligibility for the Annual Filing Season Program Record of Completion
*All exams must be completed by 12/31/22*
Feel free to contact us with any questions.