Annual Filing Season Program | Sequoia CPE
IRS Annual Filing Season Program - Continuing Education
Stand Out From The Crowd!
- Satisfies the Full Continuing Education Requirement for IRS Annual Filing Season Program
- Instant Grading, Certificates, and PDF Course Materials
- All-Inclusive Price - No Additional Fees for Exams, Certificates, Etc.
**All AFSP courses were required to be completed by 12/31. Courses for next year will be available Summer 2023.**
The IRS Annual Filing Season Program is a voluntary program designed to highlight tax preparers who have demonstrated a willingness to improve their tax knowledge and filing competency.
For the IRS AFSP Record of Completion, 18 hours or 15 hours of CE is required, based on whether a preparer is exempt from AFTR. Sequoia CPE is an IRS-Approved CE Provider (ID #XE26W).
Want to try before you buy? Click below to view the format for course materials and final exams.
How It Works:
Complete the appropriate continuing education package from Sequoia CPE to become eligible for the IRS Annual Filing Season Program Record of Completion. Grading of final exams is instantaneous and completion certificates are available in your account immediately after passing each exam.
- Step 1: Determine if you are exempt from completing the 6-hour AFTR course. See Am I exempt? for more information.
- Step 2: Purchase our AFTR Package for $79.50 or our AFTR-Exempt Package for $64.50
- Step 3: Download PDF course materials and access online exams for each course from My Account
- Step 4: Completion certificates are available in My Account immediately after passing each exam with a score of at least 70% correct
- Step 5: Sequoia CPE will report your continuing education credits directly to the IRS
- Step 6: The IRS will contact the PTIN holder notifying them of eligibility for the Annual Filing Season Program Record of Completion
*All exams must be completed by 12/31/22*
Feel free to contact us with any questions.