How It Works:
Purchase our all-inclusive unlimited continuing education package for $99 and take as many of our self-study Enrolled Agent CPE courses as you like for an entire year, including ethics. Grading of final exams is instantaneous and completion certificates are available in your account immediately after passing each exam.
- Step 1: Browse all of our Enrolled Agent CPE courses by clicking View EA Courses above
- Step 2: Purchase our Unlimited EA CPE package for $99
- Step 3: Add courses to your account and take exams as often as you like for the next 12 months
- Step 4: Download PDF course materials and access online exams from My Account
- Step 5: Completion certificates are available in My Account immediately after passing each exam with a score of at least 70% correct
- Step 6: Sequoia CPE automatically reports your credits to the IRS. Credits are reported weekly Oct-Dec and monthly Jan-Sep. Please note it may take the IRS up to 10 days to display credits in your PTIN account after they have been reported.
Our Enrolled Agent CPE courses are all self-study and course materials are provided as a PDF download. Course materials can be downloaded as many times as you like and to as many devices as you like (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.). Once course materials have been downloaded, you do not need to be connected to the internet to study.
Exams are taken online and are accessed from the My Account page after purchasing the Unlimited EA CPE package. You must achieve a score of at least 70% correct on the final exam to receive credit for the course, and may retake any failed exams as many times as you would like.
All courses that are acceptable for Enrolled Agent continuing education can be viewed by clicking View EA Courses. The EA Program Number for each course is listed on the course description page. Our IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider ID is XE26W.